On a national level, the Australian PISA team at ACER is responsible for managing and ensuring the successful implementation of PISA in Australia. This includes:
* reporting to all Australian stakeholders
* liaising with schools
* overseeing national data collection
* in-depth analysis of data
* reporting on educational issues relevant to Australia
* providing a perspective on the relevance of assessment materials for Australia
* producing national reports with a focus on Australia’s standing in an international context
ACER is currently working on the fifth cycle of the OECD PISA study. The main PISA 2012 assessment took place in 2012. Participating students completed an assessment booklet which contained questions from the major domain (mathematics) and one or more of the minor domains - reading literacy and science literacy.
Follow us on...