Stay connected to ACER through the Alumni community.
The ACER Alumni community has been established through the ACER Foundation for staff who have previously worked at ACER.
Benefits available to ACER Alumni:
- It costs nothing.
- Stay connected – network with old colleagues across a variety of organisations, and receive invitations to Alumni events (twice yearly).
- Access to latest news and events.
- 30 per cent discount ACER Bookshop.
- 20 per cent discount ACER conferences.
- Access to services from the Cunningham Library – ACER Alumni can access a 30-day, free trial of Cunningham Library Membership.
- Option of place on Alumni Table at ACER Annual Dinner.
- Access to social networking Linked In page.
- Invitation to present an ACER Learning over Lunch.
- ACER Connections – continue to be a part of a prestigious research organisation striving to improve learning across the lifespan.
By keeping your details up to date you will be able to keep in touch with the latest research and developments at ACER, access networking and discount opportunities, and attend special events.
Stay in touch with your former colleagues and friends.
Your details are kept private – ACER does not share your details with any third party. Read our Statement of Purpose.
By keeping your details up to date, you will have access to special Alumni events, including networking opportunities and social events, and have free or discounted access to a range of ACER information services and more.
ACER is providing you with this notice because the ACER Foundation has sought personal information about you.
This information is required so we can keep you informed of Alumni events, activities and news. Your information may also be used for other related purposes such as:
- allowing other ACER Alumni to reconnect with you (subject to your approval);
- providing Alumni benefits;
- advising you of opportunities to engage with and support ACER.
The information requested will be held by the ACER Foundation so you can be contacted to invite you to relevant events, advise you of news and other opportunities.
You have the right to request access to and/or correction of any personal information concerning you held by ACER. Routine enquiries about, or changes to, your personal information should be submitted to email@example.com or via phone to +61 3 9277 5587.